Quality, Affordability and Service in Window Treatments
Hi, I am Beth-Ann Rooney and I established Monmouth Beach Plantation Shutters & Blinds, LLC. in the year 2000. I had a need and a want for quality and affordable wood plantation shutters for our new home on the New Jersey Shore. My family and I transferred from Atlanta Ga., where plantation shutters were installed in most homes for their functionality and decorative qualities as a window treatment. With very limited access to quality and affordable window treatment centers within the northeast that specialized in sustainable wood plantation shutters I began my quest. I aligned myself with an Atlanta, GA based manufacturer who provided the quality craftsmanship, affordability, and certified experienced installers I was looking for. During my search I developed a passion for plantation shutters and Monmouth Beach Plantation Shutters & Blinds was born out of that passion. As my business continues to grow I continue to align myself with brand name window treatment manufactures that supply our company with shutters, blinds, shades, and distinctive woven woods. Through our growth I recognized an opportunity and need for window “tinting” film. We offer all of Huper Optics® window films for both residential and commercial settings. Understanding the privacy of your home, I assure you I am the sole point of contact from the first phone conversation – to the in-home consultation – to the measurement of your window(s) and I will be with my experienced certified installers during the installation process. You will not communicate with multiple people as your home is private and I will be honored to have the opportunity to work with you in your own environment.
I have also installed shutters, blinds, shades, and window “tinting” films in commercial settings, such as business offices, retail locations, and restaurants. At the very beginning I established core business values by which I follow with each and every customer: Quality – Affordability – Personalized Customer Service
I look forward to hearing from you today! Beth-Ann Rooney
Quality – Some blind and shade companies focus on cheap prices but have poor quality product, customer service, and installation. When you call Monmouth Beach Plantation Shutters & Blinds, LLC we do it all and we do it right the first time. Difficult or unusual jobs are our specialty… but that does not mean we are expensive. Check us out and you’ll see that we are competitively priced, without losing the service.
- We are aligned with manufactures that use the finest grade of poplar and basswoods; their superior hand crafted materials will withstand the moisture, heat, and humidity in any environment.
- Superior quality paints and stains are used on all wood and blended window treatments. The paints and stains used will stand the test of time with minimal care and effort. Periodic dusting is all it takes to maintain their natural beauty and color. We will match any existing window paint or stain so the color of your new window treatment harmonizes with its surroundings.
- With over 18 years of installation experience our team will install your new window treatment with an inside mount whenever possible to ensure total continuity with your window frame.
Affordability – Blinds, shutters and shades can make or break the look of a room, so you don’t want to base your decision on price alone. Luckily, we have manufacturer direct connections so that we can offer you the best product available, at the lowest price you can find in New Jersey and New York.
- Your window treatment is an investment in style and function.
- We make it easier then ever to provide you with a window treatment that perfectly matches your taste, style and budget.
- We bring the showroom and cost savings to you.
Personalized Customer Service – At Monmouth Beach Plantation Shutters & Blinds we believe our clients satisfaction comes first. So we take the time to assess your window treatment needs and provide you with the desired solution within your budget.
- From the time you call to arrange a consultation through the installation of your new custom window treatment there will be one individual point of contact.
- We work for you – with you – AND around your schedule.
- Call – E-mail us today! We look forward to the opportunity to install quality – affordable – American made window treatments in your home or commercial setting.
Purchasing Blinds and Shutters in New Jersey or New York can be a substantial expense, so why not get the best company for the job the first time? Below are just a few of the glowing testimonials from our incredibly happy clients of Monmouth Beach Plantation Shutters & Blinds. As you will see, we service the entire tri-state area and can produce beautiful custom results when others don’t even want the job. Please Remember: Just because we showcase custom quality when selling and installing custom shades, blinds, and shutters does not mean we are expensive. In fact, OUR PRICES ARE AMONG THE MOST COMPETITIVE IN THE NEW JERSEY and NEW YORK area for blinds and shutters.
“I am extremely pleased with my shutters, absolutely love them! It is so unusual to experience a painless process while making home improvements; from having disproportionate windows measured, worrying if they got it right, to installation. Perfect, thank you so much, I would highly recommend your team!”
Rory Sager – Hoboken, NJ