Quality – Some blind and shade companies focus on cheap prices but have poor customer service and installation. When you call Monmouth Beach Plantation Shutters & Blinds, we do it all and we do it right the first time. Difficult or unusual jobs are our specialty… but that does not mean we are expensive. Check us out and you’ll see that we discount the price, without losing the service.
- We are aligned with manufactures who use the finest grade of poplar and basswoods; their superior hand crafted materials will withstand the moisture, heat, and humidity in any environment.
- Superior quality paints and stains are used on all wood and blended window treatments. The paints and stains used will stand the test of time with minimal care and effort. Periodic dusting is all it takes to maintain their natural beauty and color. We will match any existing window paint or stain so the color of your new window treatment harmonizes with its surroundings.
- Our manufacturing partners assure us their blended shutters and blinds take on the appearance of real wood. Using advanced modern day materials to create a design in perfect harmony with your window.
- With over 15 years of installation experience our team will install your new window treatment with an inside mount whenever possible to ensure total continuity with your window frame.
Affordability – Blinds, shutters and shades can make or break the look of a room, so you don’t want to base your decision on price alone. Luckily, we have manufacturer direct connections so that we can offer you the best product available, at the lowest price you can find in New Jersey and New York.
- Your window treatment is an investment in style and function.
- We make it easier then ever to provide you with a window treatment that perfectly matches your taste, style and budget.
- No overhead – we bring the showroom and cost savings to you.
Personalized Customer Service – At Monmouth Beach Plantation Shutters & Blinds we believe our clients satisfaction comes first. So we take the time to assess your window treatment needs and provide you with the desired solution within your budget.
- From the time you call to arrange a consultation through the installation of your new custom window treatment there will be one individual point of contact.
- We work for you – with you – AND around your schedule.
- Call – E-mail us today! We look forward to the opportunity to install quality – and – affordable – American made window treatments in your home or commercial setting.